Did you know that most people who view your portrait for the first time have made a decision about the type of business person you are in less than 3 seconds? It tells volumes about your brand. What does your current portrait say about you?
Here are 8 quick tips to achieve the perfect business portrait:
- Hire a professional. You want to make the best first impression with prospective clients.
- Dress in a way that represents your company and type of work.
- Think about the image you want to project. Traditional? Creative and fun? Serious and confident?
- Unless you plan to update your headshot annually, stay away from trendy styles. When people first look at your portrait, they should first see you – not what you’re wearing.
- Choose a solid color and try to stay away from blacks, whites or light pastels.
- Consider hiring a professional makeup artist.
- Get a lot of rest and drink plenty of water before your portrait session.
- Have fun and relax! How you feel while being photographed will be portrayed in your portrait, so stay positive even if you don’t like being in front of the camera. We want your personality to shine through in your portraits!
If you’re in need of a professional and modern head shot perfect to use for your biography, Web site, LinkedIn profile, marketing materials or personal use, you’re in luck. Steve Holmes Photography is currently offering a limited edition business portrait experience for $150 and includes two high resolution files.
To lock in your spot, contact us at email@example.com or call 603 439-2150. This limited edition package is only available through April 12th, so schedule your session today!